torsdag 4 september 2014

About The Sims 4 - Part 1

I got the game today and I´m not sure about what I think about it. I have played some and of course I got some pictures.

Here is the Worms, Book Worm and Pink Blue. 


Book Worm got a silly hat on, wich I got extra with the Premium Edition. As I didnt know when I played the hats change their moods. So this hat makes him sad, the other ones makes the sim Angry, Tired, Better Sight (dont understand this one), Flirty, Inspired and Hysterical.


I built the house just for a quick try and I found one problem and that was when I put the wall papers up the wallpaper insinde jumped to the outside and vice versa. But I sorted it by put one wallpaper on at the time.



I love the roofs in this game. I didnt put any energi to the house this time, they didnt even get any windows. I wanted to try the game so I will do a proper house building another time.


When I started the game Book and Pink was not married, what I could see I could not decied that my selt at the beginning. But I might be wrong and just missed it. So here they are starting to flirt and hopefully get married soon.


Pink Blue prefer to play on the computer and of course The Sims 1. I love it!


Book he need a bath and it looks like he having some fun.


To play with the puddle is fun too.


They bought a tv and the cheapest and the most cute one was this childrens tv looking like a penguin. The e where watching some romantic and that made them to start to flirt with eachother.


And it helped them to finally go on a date. Book he started to show Pink how strong he is so she might fall in love with him.


Finally they fell in love ....



Even if Pink got Books heart she need to show her of. And he loves it.


He loves it alot ...


Then he proposed to her .


They a wedding right there.


I love their new dance moves.


I dont understand what I´m doing wrong with my photos as I know it shouldn´t be all these game things in there.

I have more to tell about my first game with the Sims 4 but it would be later.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar